“The app farmers have been waiting for.” A modern, easy to use farming app that lets you keep track of everything that happens on your farm in one place.
- Map fields, plan work and record observations.
- All shared with your team so everyone stays up to date.
- Spend less time dealing with paperwork and more getting farm work done.
- Data is synced to the cloud so it stays safe and is accessible from your phone, tablet or laptop.
A DIGITAL FARM MAP
- Quickly map and measure your farm’s fields and features by drawing or using GPS
- Record field usages and plan rotations
- Share with your team to help them navigate and avoid hazards
- Add more detail with drone and satellite imagery
KEEP TRACK OF WORK
- Plan work to be done in your fields and around the farm
- Assign to team members, add planned dates and record when they’ve been completed
- All accessible on your phone so no more printed job sheets
- (coming soon) Add inputs such as spray or fertalizer
RECORD ISSUES AND MEASUREMENTS
- Make notes for issues and observations with location and photos
- Keep a log of data recorded such as rainfall or pest counts
A HISTORY OF WHAT’S BEEN DONE ON YOUR FARM
- Simple record keeping for your farming business
- Easily look back at a history of the work that has been done in your fields
- (coming soon) Get reports of field work done and inputs used
COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR TEAM
- Add unlimited team members so farm workers, agronomists, consultants, vets and contractors can easily collaborate
- Build in messenger and commenting makes it easy to discuss issues
- Share your location with your team to improve farm safety
- Connect with your John Deere machinery to view live locations
- Keep using the app even when you don’t have signal
SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF FARM
- Used by thousands of farms in 170+ countries from small farms and smallholders to large contractors
- Built to be flexible so it works for different types of agriculture including arable crops, livestock (sheep and cattle), horticulture, vineyards and forestry
Learn more at https://fieldmargin.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.