Bring back the nostalgia of 80’s and 90’s India and more through this fun interactive group game of words. The objective is for a player to have their team guess the word on the player’s card without using the other words listed on the card. Best played in teams of 2 or more, this game’s primary language is hinglish. Set up the number of teams
• Set up the number of turns
• Choose a player to see the card
• The player must try to make the other players in their team guess the word without saying any of the words on the card.
• Because this game uses both English and Hindi words, it is suggested players use one language only.
• Translation, rhyming or gestures of featured words are not allowed.
• Team with the highest points wins.
• Get, set, play … but Zabaan Sambhalke!