Shoes will last long if you take care of them properly. But do you think about how to take care of your shoes well? The thing to do is you should know first which shoes are best suited for you, tailored to your body type.
1. Short man
- Choose the right shoes because the availability of the right size for short men is rare.
- Choose shoes that are not too taper at the ends.
- If you are a brave person, you can attract people by wearing something flashy. Because it can increase your confidence.
- When it comes to shoe stores, big men have to choose comfortable shoes and not narrow. The shoe should have a wide inner bearing section to be comfortable when worn.
- In addition to strong shoes they must be safe so as not to slip when used running
- Do not use tapered shoes, not just because they are not worn, but they make your feet smaller.
- Balance your body type by using a square shoe at the end
- In a formal state, avoid high heels and choose a lower shoe. It can make the legs slimmer
- If you look at the basic rules, tall men should wear shiny shoes, fit with the size of the foot and a slender shape such as a pantofel.
- Surely a tall man has long legs, so it is advisable to choose thin and slim soled shoes. They should choose slim right shoes, because using large shoes will make the legs look longer and make your body higher.
- Avoid choosing a round shoe at the foot because it makes legs look elongated.
- Shoes of chunky and boot type will help add width at the bottom of your foot, this type of shoe to be the right choice for autumn or winter, quoted from the Times of India.