The Pearson eText for Schools app is a great companion to Pearson’s eText browser-based ebook reader. It allows existing subscribers who view their Pearson eText titles on a Mac or PC to access their titles in a bookshelf on a 7” or 10” Android Tablet either online or via download. The tablet device must support Android OS 3.1 or newer.
Pearson eText for Schools is also the eText app of choice for users of the Pearson Custom Library when using an Android tablet.
With the Pearson eText for Schools app, book content is displayed with the highest quality fidelity to the print and online versions of the textbook. The Pearson eText for Schools app provides students and teachers with many of the same features available to web-based eText subscribers such as full-text search capabilities, a notes manager, support for multimedia content, glossaries, and many other exciting features.
To access your titles:
1. Install this app on your Android tablet and connect to the Internet.
2. Launch the app.
3. In the eText app, when prompted to login, enter a valid Pearson username and password.
4. Your bookshelf will display your subscribed titles.
Note: If you receive a message stating "Invalid Username or Password" and you've entered the information correctly, your subscribed titles may not yet be available on the Android tablet.
• Bookshelf displaying subscribed titles
• Page fidelity to the original textbook display
• Single and two-page view
• Notes, highlights, bookmarks on or offline
• Hotspot links to rich browser-based media (online only)
• Text Search and Search History
• Download Manager for offline access
• Table of Contents
• Glossary (selected titles)